• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Conspiracy Theory Grips French: Sept. 11 as Right-Wing U.S. Plot

Those are a bunch of BS! The biggest of that is the Pentagon crash. The Pentagon is within a one mile radius of Rosslyn, Pentagon City, and Crystal City where there is many towers overlooking the crash site. Many people saw the event occur from those buildings. Although my mom works in Rosslyn, many of her co-workers saw the events. She did however felt and heard the impact of the attack.

There are a lot of loonies out there. My favorite part of the article was this:

Further, he says, the planes that struck the World Trade Center were not flown by associates of Osama bin Laden, but were programmed by the same government people to fly into the twin towers.

This is the exact plot for the pilot episode of "The Lone Gunmen", a short-lived spinoff of The X-files. It was aired months before 9/11 and was a very strange cooincidence. The only reason I bring it up is to point out how unoriginal this guy is. He's stealing theories from a show that parodies all the geeky conspiracy theorists! :D :biggrin2:

Anyway, here's a thorough debunking of this moron - http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

More accustomed to publishing marginal books on subjects like the "false" American moon landing in 1969 and the latest "truth" about U.F.O.'s, Éditions Carnot can now boast of its first best seller.
Sounds like the publisher likes to print "quality content."

Funny...almost that exact story was the plot for the first episode of the failed X-Files spin off, The Lone Gunmen. I believe in this episode, there was a group of conspirators in the U.S. government who programmed the flight of a plane to crash into the U.N. building in New York. I don't remember the motive of the conspirators, but I would assume it was oil...as is everything...

In case you are wondering, this was aired probably about a year before Sept 11.

Heh... the funniest part is that these people think a conspiracy is needed to press Bush towards increasing the military and promoting oil interests. ;) The guy who wrote this book obviously doesn't know anything at all if he thinks Bush would normally oppose oil interests and trim military spending. :confused2

Back