• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Considering UW Hosting. Comments from users?

Gigster

Hi.
I'm considering using UW HOSTING as my host for a small reseller account. Anyone have thoughts or comments? If it's sensitive, and you don't want to blast it across the board, please PM me. They seem to have a good basic reseller account for $6.75
Appreciate it.
Gigster

UW Hosting is really good, been whit them form the start, and there knowledge about what they are doing is really... wow!!

I think its a good idea to go whit UW Hosting....

Hi.
I'm considering using UW HOSTING as my host for a small reseller account. Anyone have thoughts or comments? If it's sensitive, and you don't want to blast it across the board, please PM me. They seem to have a good basic reseller account for $6.75
Appreciate it.
Gigster

Hi Gigster.

I'm not going to recommend you to UW Hosting due to the fact that I work there and that would pretty much be cheating. All I can really say is that we try to make our prices as fair as possible to the end user (You in this case) Not only that but we also try our best to keep the server operating at a good speed for our client's to enjoy super fast page loads on a stable connection.

If you would like any more info about the company please be sure to drop me a line :)
glenn@uwhosting.biz on MSN or by emails.

Bye.

Back