• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Considering UK Servers - any interest in joining me ?

monaghan

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERT At present I am not actually offering this.

There seems to be a distinct lack of reasonably priced UK reseller accounts, most UK companies seem to offer US servers.

I'm currently pricing UK based servers these would be good quality hardware and for a non oversold 5Gb reseller account the potential monthly retail cost would be about

£25+vat for Windows / Helm
£22+vat for Linux / cPanel
£20+vat for Linux / DA

All with a one-off £15 setup fee on a monthly contract or possibly reduced or no setup on a longer contract.

Would anyone here be interested in a quality UK based reseller account ?

Why UK based ? Search engines recently have started developing "Local" searches are increasingly taking location into account when indexing and ranking sites. A site ranking high on a USA search engine may rank low on the UK version of the same engine purely due to it's IP being outside the UK (some of my sites are starting to suffer from this effect).

If there's sufficient potential demand, then I'll go ahead and do a full pricing and take some pre-orders.

Note: This is provisional pricing and not an offer.

If this sounds good, please feel free to email an expression of interest.

Back