• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Conservative for CanadaMinority Government

And you aren't saving 2 cents. You aren't saving any cents yet.

Anyways, for those who are too lazy to read the article, Canada had an election yesterday.

The moderate-left party, the Liberals, got voted out of office in favour of the moderate-right party, the Conservatives. The Conservatives didn't win enough seats for a majority government, which means they have to work together with the opposition parties and don't have free reign to pass their laws, for fear of being voted down and another election being called.

Not that big of deal, if you ask me.

A minority government in Canada isn't big news, because all the parties hate each other so much that it's not going to be very long until they dissolve Parliament again and call another election. jmiller and I were discussing it earlier. He gives it less than a year. I say 13 months. You wait and see.

Back