• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ConnectHost

selmore

NetX was offering a plan just for Feburary where you could get 15GB/150GB reseller for only $15. It noted it came with a free Clientexec and free .info domain. So I tried to claim the free Clientexec. The support was just ignorant and said that I signed up for some other plan with no free clientexec or free .info. So I tried calling ConnectHost to resolve it. No response. I opened up another ticket and they were ignorant again and said I have another plan. DON'T GO WITH CONNECTHOST IF YOU WANT IGNORANT SUPPORT STAFF!

Hello There,

Our billing system says you are on the $5 per month plan, Prepaid for 3 months. The server also has you as on the $5 per month plan.

We were not in the slightest bit ignorant, We answered your question. You submitted 3 tickets with the same thing on them... I talked to you on live chat about 6 hours ago and told you we would have someone look into it, Which we have. I also talked to you about the issue with the phone support, Which was not fully set up yet. We are waiting for the telco company to set it up per our requests. It appears you have signed up for the $5 plan. Newedge have told us that it's not a problem they have heard about before and think it could just be human error on your part.

Please, Do sign up via that link that you say you ordered from and we will switch the plans for you, Alternately, Please do email billing@connecthost.net if you would prefer a refund.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back