• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Congratulations, CS Squad!(for becoming a NLC)

eSupun

I see your username *bolded*!!

Here's my warmly congratulations for becoming a NLC in 1 year and 1 month after you joined this forum.(Is it a record?) I think you are exploring your new abilities these days as you are still new to the NLC group. ;)

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the new features and having a *better* time with NLC's. (better than us ;) )

Let's hope I can get into the boat really soon. ;)

Thx eSupun,
i can see u are reaching NLC soon.
but there isn't anything special, i thought i will have extra forum features to use,
but turn out i only able to use custom user title and have access to the TTL forum only.
and you will be surprise when u go in there, that forum section is not active.
but anyway, it is nice that my name is now Bolded
hahahaha
:)

@Schmarvin
:p
hahahaha

Thx eSupun,
i can see u are reaching NLC soon.
but there isn't anything special, i thought i will have extra forum features to use,
but turn out i only able to use custom user title and have access to the TTL forum only.
and you will be surprise when u go in there, that forum section is not active.
but anyway, it is nice that my name is now Bolded
hahahaha

@Schmarvin
:p
hahahaha

Yea, there is nothing for active members such as ourselves. We are just regular members anywho.

@Blank Verse
coz i was wishing to see wats inside TTR since long time ago.
so now i get wat i always curious about, so he just happy for me

Back