• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Company/Corporation of your dreams

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
If you could work for any company or corporation of your dreams, which one, where and why? I'm not sure which one I would yet. If I could choose any in the world, I think I'd want one that would allow me to work somewhere and keep growing my own food since I love that. I don't know which specific company yet though. I would want to work somewhere where I love the product I'm working on I'd think.

Some large company that (in the future) I build from the ground up.
Out of ones that exist? No idea, hopefully none.

It would either be something in the comics or music industry. Running an independent comic company would be pretty cool. So many interesting stories being told that not enough people get to see, being a pat of that would be fun.

Or running an independent record store. I used to work in one when I was a kid and it's nice to see them make a comeback.

It would either be something in the comics or music industry. Running an independent comic company would be pretty cool. So many interesting stories being told that not enough people get to see, being a pat of that would be fun.

Or running an independent record store. I used to work in one when I was a kid and it's nice to see them make a comeback.
You could even put comics on the Apple store.

Any company, regardless of its expertise, has to value their employees and give them opportunities for growth. Training your employees from day 1 and seeing them grow as your business demands it is the most satisfactory process you can be a part of. Treating the ones below you as cheap labor can only demotivate them and lower the quality of the performance. I like to be challenged so various tasks that test my skills are always welcome :wave:

Back