• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Comments to sticky thread: Add your free host to the FreeWebspace.net database

To be fair, this topic was actually made in October 2000, and your posts are in 2003 (well, obviously...), so the general feeling might be that no-one is bothered with adding their host to the directory, either that or the admins have been extremely busy.

But actually, I am probably a bit late in saying this myself lol - the last reply made here was Dec 2003!

Last edited:
This topic is actually a lot newer than that. It was made on October 2nd, 2003. The last reply before your's was March 7th, 2004, so it's kind of a live ongoing topic. You are confusing the day people joined the forum with the post date. The post date is all the way on the bottom left corner of each post.

Thanks lol - I'd got confused.....I had put that in the first place, but then I looked (obviously at the wrong one) and then edited the changes lol.... :doh!:

Back