• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Comments on Valcato ?

Soujirou

I know this question could have been with
the valcato support forum but i wish to gather
some feedback if any one who is with them in
FWS and what are the comments about it.

Last edited:
So far, I haven't heard any complaints, but you might want to be wary. Those prices are too good. GRiN has an account with them, you might wanna ask him :D

Last edited:
They've been good for me so far and I've been with them for about a month now. They're pretty new and they are still improving. I've experienced quite a bit of downtime the past month but since new customers signing up will be put on the new server, everything should be good there. :)

thanks but i was hoping besides grin does anyone 'else' is with valcato ?

anyway grin thanks for the feedback :D

Last edited:
Well, you can try looking through their support forum and ask for comments there, too. But since they've just setup a new forum software, there aren't many things to look at right now. :( :eek:

Originally posted by PaRaDoX
That could be a good thing, since there'll be less ppl on the server :D

i'm one who is lazy to move 'around' and hopes to decide on a good host and settle it down. less ppl may be good but the possibility of retaining is doubtful. i do not mean valcato. but i need to review more b4 i take the plunge :eek:

I am with them too and no problems so far. Pretty stable servers with competitive prices too.

They have quite a number of users. I guess most of them dun visit here or like me, dun post much :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by Cen
They have quite a number of users. I guess most of them dun visit here or like me, dun post much :D

I'm one of the few who visits here regularly. :)

Heya,

You would be surprised! Ok so I guess we may not attract the most talkative folks, but we are hosting in excess of 100 clients ;)

~Jerome

Of course they offer FTP support. :)
It looks like webgod2001 needs to add that to the website.

Back