• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

comments on personal web page

Comments:

- It's hosted at Kilio, which is one of the worst hosts ever. I can't access your page.

Final Rating: 0%

That looks really nice :) Clean and effective!

Is that a daffodil? Looks good whatever it is.

A few graphics have a minor different background color then the white one. I don´t know if this intentional or not, but it doesn´t really bother me.

A really nice site though.

Design: 9 out of 10
Graphics: 8 out of 10
Access: 4 out of 10 (Kilio took forever)

Overall: 8 out of 10

kilio is very fast for me!!
why can't you conkermaniac not access kilio??

and the site looks very nice

It's Kilio that blocks me, not my Internet provider blocking them. Apparently, I'm not the only one that can't access their site. People here and over at SitePoint forums weren't able to access Kilio either.

it look really good, but the site load really slow
mainly cause the images are too large
you don't need a big white image only w/ a line on the side, its big and slowing the site down
just create an image w/ the lines and just a table, it will have the same affect but load fast

sorry for kilio problems

sorry for kilio problems do u know a better provider for free and no banner or popups please let me know

10q have a nice day

Re: hmm sorry

Originally posted by dragosul
try http://dragos.portland.co.uk or www.smart-design.ro/dragos i hope this will work

10q

Well, at least that's a little improvement. Now, it's the Internet providers that are blocking those two sites, rather than those two sites blocking this location. :)

At least I can use a proxy now to access your site...

Comments:

- Not too much content. The title "How am I?" is really vague, and doesn't explain the focus of that page. "Friends" section needs to be developed quickly! :D

- I was expecting some more details under "Web Creations" as well, not just a list of sites that you have designed. Perhaps include a little summary of what you've done and what you think is notable in each example. Also, you should probably include screenshots there as well.

- Umm...no link back to the main page? Don't force your users to have to press back. :)

- Title of site needs to be included in your logo. I'm not sure if you want the flower to be your final logo, but you definitely need some type of image displaying the title of your webpage and perhaps a slogan as well.

Overall: 79%

- I was expecting some more details under "Web Creations" as well, not just a list of sites that you have designed. Perhaps include a little summary of what you've done and what you think is notable in each example. Also, you should probably include screenshots there as well.
Perhaps they are just starting out??

Re: Re: hmm sorry

- Not too much content. The title "How am I?" is really vague, and doesn't explain the focus of that page.

I got no idea what to write there can u show me a good personal home page example or can u give me a small advice

- Umm...no link back to the main page? Don't force your users to have to press back. :)

why link to main page ?!

- Title of site needs to be included in your logo. I'm not sure if you want the flower to be your final logo, but you definitely need some type of image displaying the title of your webpage and perhaps a slogan as well.

oki done that now is it ok ? what do u thing ?

upload new page only on http://dragos.kilio.com the only server with ftp running today :(

Last edited:
kilio is very fast. your site was loaded in a second : )
I don't like text in status bar. Overall your site is very nice.

I got no idea what to write there can u show me a good personal home page example or can u give me a small advice

Just call it something like "My Pics". Good homepages are EXTREMELY hard to find; perhaps someone else can recommend one.

why link to main page ?!

It's just a custom that you link back to your main page. I really don't know how to explain it. What if the user wants to go back to the start? You can't ask him to press "Back" 20 times. If you look at most websites, they have a simple link labeled "Home", and that's all I'm asking for.

Content on personal pages?

Well, just do what I did, and type whatever comes into your mind about what you like and stuff. Maybe I didn't do it too well, but that's the best way to do it. This is what I wrote on my site: http://www.bittergirl.net .

10q +chips

10x +chips but ... i don't have space in the page to tell many stuff like u did :) btw u have a nice page:rolleyes:

Back