• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Come2Store file size limit

Bernhard

Could it be Come2Store's file size limit is not 10 MB, but less? I tried about 8904389048504 times to upload a ~9 MB file, but after a few seconds of uploading I always get a "Server or DNS not found"... :confused2

No problems with smaller files (around 6-7 MB). Anyone else who has encountered this problem?

Thanks for your help.

maybe their having problems with thier servers? or what connection are you on...i know that if i browser upload with a 56k and the files is big..i get a DNS/Server not found error

I am wondering what the purpose of making come2store is...

isn't it losing alot of money?

@Resshin: I've a 192 up/768 down DSL line...don't think it's a server problem, since it works perfectly with files that are only a little smaller...

@velton: They offer unlimited storage space, but the file size limit is 10 MB

@Weirds: No idea if they make money. It's the only host that allows bigger downloads, so I hope they'll manage to stay online for while, preferably forever :)

You should be able to upload more then one file with them, it is quite annoying uploading files one at a time all the time.

well then you open something like come2store and allow ten uploads on a page, you would die in a month.

Originally posted by Moonman
well then you open something like come2store and allow ten uploads on a page, you would die in a month.
Yahoo! allows ten or five I think but they are still living..

Originally posted by Moonman
first it would still upload at the same speed and second maby not 10 but how about 3-5 uploads

Back