• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Come2Store.com Up Again

ccole

I just wanted to announce that http://www.come2store.com is once again up and ready to go. It is under new management and I see great hopes in the future for the site. I will be adding new servers constantly and really working to assure the best free file sharing service on the net.

Please, I would like to take any suggestions for the site you may have. I'll be working heavily on the scripting in these next couple of weeks. I already know that you want FTP - that for right now will have to go in a new server.

All current users, please go to your login page. We are transferring over to a new system - the process is all automated, but in order to save your files you must login. After this short transfer period, all uploads will again be opened on December 18.

Enjoy.

All uploads on the site are now up. Anyone who needs to upload files to share, my site is now officially open.

Back