• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.com +web forwarding +pop +cheap

eminence

I am looking to register my first "bought" domain. I currently have a domain in the form of .com.ru. So I have no idea what to do or where to go and even after reading the stickies and a few post here I am none the wiser.

I want to be able to adjust all the records like cname and mx record etc. They must also be reliable as it will be my primary email and web address for my site and resume etc. Subdomains are also quite handy. :D

I have a web space host so that is not necessary.

I hope there is some one out there who can offer this for around $10 US if not less. I don't really care where the company is based or where the data servers are held but they must be reliable.

I must also get full ownership of the domain and all that entails. It would also be nice to be able to transfer the domain name between DNSs without fee.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Simon

Last edited:
does your web host have pop3 on it? if it does then theres your answer. But godaddy i think wants 3 dollars a month for pop and some other features which i think is to much your better of getting a host with all features and maybe 5-10 gb trancfer

Yes it does have pop and smtp but how would I go about making them work in conjunction with each other?

Thanks,
Simon

Back