• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.com.ru

nameservers

I have the same problem and I own my own server!! I have just emailed them to ask how to "get around this" if I get a reply will post it immediately

While I do have a host that can handle RIPN's requirements, most of my .ru domains go to either zoneedit or mydomain and get redirected from there. Just a thought though, you could probably define the www subdomain as an A record pointing to the IP address of your site. Haven't actually done this, but why not? (I haven't really played with DNS that much, but maybe PTR records could also work.)

im going to be writing a simple PHP & mySQL script soon for .com.ru .org.ru .net.ru domains almost like

domain.kg

but with a login area to where you can add more then 1 domain and get to see them in your login area etc

and no one cant say this cant be done because this is all e-mail based 3rd level domain registering at ripn.net

so i can make my php script send the e-mails to the right place
well this script will be done some day if anyone knows the
code that goes in e-mail for creating/editing/deleting domain please post it here please thanks

and i mean the stuff that gets sent to RIPN.NET when you register, edit, & delete

and if anyone thinks this is not worth doing please let me know but i know it will make things easyer for people :)

How long will it take you to make this? I think it is a very good idea, because I can't find where to register those domains.

Last edited:
I just registered a domain name (I just got my confirmation mail for my contacts, but just now I registered the domain) I hope it works!!!

I got an email that said that the domain was registered and all...but it doesnt work yet..

I did it all using internet signup forms... some were in russian, but I used that translator thing, and it understood EVERY word! I'll post the links later...I have a soccer game now.

I thought you did not have to fill in passport data. But you have I think? I don't get it. :confused:

Last edited:
As I recall, it only takes about 2 days and looks like a completed template with NIC handles filled in. As long as it doesn't say "fatal error" in it, that's the one. :)

ive got the email saying that objects have been created and i can log in to my account. however, the domain name and other boxes are blank.

its the nserver (Name Servers information): bit that im confused about. can i just add mydomains name servers or what. a little help would be much apprectiated. the other boxes seem straight forward so i think ill be alright withthose

many thanks

raihant

i need help creating one :(

this is what i get in my mail

Subj: DNS.020331083324.29850 (Re: (no subject))
Date: 3/30/02 8:59:35 PM Pacific Standard Time
To: hellraiser898@aol.com

Dear Madam/Sir,

Here are results of processing your request:

> From: Hellraiser898@aol.com
> Subject: (no subject)
> Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 23:33:13 EST
> Msg-Id: <4e.9152270.29d7eb89@aol.com>

> password: XXXXX
>
> lang: EN
> action: NEW
>
> #[ORGANIZATION TEMPLATE]#
> nic-hdl: XGN-ORG-RIPN
> org: Xtreme Gaming Network
> org-r: Xtreme Gaming Network
> code: 1234567891 12345678 12345
> bank: Ò/ÓÞÅÔ:00000000000000123456 × áëâ óåôø-âáîë,
> bank: Ë/ÓÞÅÔ:00000000000001234567, âéë:098765432
> address-r: 123456, íÏÓË×Á,
> address-r: ÕÌ.óÏÂÁÞËÉÎÁ, Ä.13Á,
> p-addr: 123456, íÏÓË×Á,
> p-addr: ÕÌ.óÏÂÁÞËÉÎÁ, Ä.13Á,
> p-addr: áï îÏ×ÏÅ ÷ÒÅÍÑ,
> p-addr: ïÔÄÅÌ ÔÅÌÅËÏÍÍÕÎÉËÁÃÉÊ,
> p-addr: é×ÁÎÏ×Õ ðÅÔÒÕ óÉÄÏÒÏ×ÉÞÕ.
> phone: +7 095 1234567
> phone: +7 095 1234568
> phone: +7 095 1234569
> fax-no: +7 095 1234560
> e-mail: blackdeath@xg-network.comn
> remark-h: Xtreme Gaming Network
> admin-c: BlackDeath
> bill-c: BlackDeath
> mnt-by: XGN-MNT-RIPN
> source: RIPN
>
Request for organization with INN code 1234567891 already present in waiting queue - FATAL ERROR!
Unprocessed request for object 'Xtreme Gaming Network blackdeath@xg-network.comn' already present in waiting queue - FATAL ERROR!
There are FATAL ERRORS in request, object is not processed.
> #[PERSON TEMPLATE]#
> nic-hdl: XGN-RIPN
> person: BlackDeath
> person-r:
> passport:
> birth-date:
> address: BlackDeath
> address: Newtime Joint Stock Co
> address: 13a, Sobachkina str.,
> address: 123456, Moscow, Russia
> p-addr:
> phone: +7 095 1234567
> phone: +7 095 1234568
> phone: +7 095 1234569
> fax-no: +7 095 1234567
> fax-no: +7 095 1234568
> fax-no: +7 095 1234569
> e-mail: blackdeath@xg-network.com
> remark-h: Xtreme Gaming Network
>
>
Unprocessed request for object 'BLACKDEATH blackdeath@xg-network.com' already present in waiting queue - FATAL ERROR!
> #[MAINTAINER TEMPLATE]#
> mntner: XGN-MNT-RIPN
> descr: a site with M.P. game demos & more
> mnt-adm: Xtreme Gaming Network
> tech-c: BlackDeath
> upd-to: blackdeath@xg-network.com
> mnt-nfy: blackdeath@xg-network.com
> auth: CRYPT-PW ***************
> auth: MAIL-FROM blackdeath@xg-network.com
>
Unprocessed request for object 'XGN-MNT-RIPN' already present in waiting queue - FATAL ERROR!
> #[TEMPLATES END]#

It appears there was a previous set of templates submitted that have not yet been processed. Thus, this set was rejected pending the outcome of the previously submission.

All you can do is wait and see what the results of the previous submission are.

Can somebody please explain to me how I can get a .org.ru .net.ru and .com.ru domains? I don't understand it.
And I don't want to give them my passport details.

Back