• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.com.kg?

wreed

How long might it take for a .com.kg domain to work? I have almost registered my for a week and it won't show up.... *blah*

From my personal experience it varies between less than 24 hours up to 5 weeks. I've heard worse. :D
I suspect that pointing it to mydomain can be part of the problem. On the other hand, the one that took less than 24 hours was pointed to mydomain.

Hope this helps! :p

Thanks,
I emailed the person that is on there main page and I hope that maybe I might could get some help from him. I have bought hosting unlike most, and I hope that I can get this domain started.

All the .com.kg's I tried took about 3 days to a week to work. The rest of the .com.kg's I have, I didn't try.

one of mine has taken a few months, and still not working yet :D I hold the record muhahahha, wait thats not good :(

I'm pissed they don't let my register.mil.kg :devious2:

And you probably made a typo f00! :mad:

Back