• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Coders wanna help me out plzzzzzzzzz.....

Mekhu

Hey guys.

I have a client who is looking to make a travel website and he's looking for something along the links of this:

http://sunward.com/travel/index.htm

The website itself is ugly, but that need flight program they have built in is quite the thing...

Any clue where I could purchase such a script or how I'd make one?

Please help.

Mekhu

This depend on if you have all the information in a database or are going to steal it. ;-)

If you have everything in a SQL-or-simliar database it isn't that hard, some PHP would do. However if you're going to steal the info from some other site stuff can become harder.

I've never made any flight-search-things..

I would definately not be interested in stealing...

If I could get some direction, I would like to build my own with the help of some of you guys.

PLEASE...

Jeff

Well, then this isn't very hard. You need a *SQL-database with all information in it and a PHP-script which makes a complex query out of that stuff submitted from the user. The hard part will probably be to get a good tablestructure and get all the info to the database.

So how would I go about making an SQL database and the php thing?

Any pages you can send me to?

Thanks,

Mekhu

Well if anyone would be interested in doing the script in exchange for a new website design, let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff

Back