• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Coder needed

Narvydas

Don't know if this the right place to post so please move where it should be.

I am looking for a good coder who could create me a custom cms. The problem is that I can't pay. I can offer placing a banner or ads on my site which gets 2500+ daily visitors or admin position of my site. The site should have a few content categories and users should be able to submit new content easily just filling the form. My site is about PC game Football Manager ("Worldwide Soccer Manager" in USA). Here are example sites of what I want: www.sortitoutsi.net and www.fmunderground.net. I would very grateful if someone would help me. My site is www.goal-kick.com. I use Mambo and I have customised as much as my coding knowledge lets me do it. Anyone interested can reply here, PM me, contact me on MSN vilius_l[at]msn[dot]com or e-mail vilius87[at]gmail[dot]com

Last edited:
Here is the problem... I doubt anyone can afford to create you a custom cms for free. So why don't you just go to an open source cms and use that?

Here is the problem... I doubt anyone can afford to create you a custom cms for free. So why don't you just go to an open source cms and use that?
I do use Mambo and as I said I have customised as much as I can but it doesn't have specific options I need. I know that it is extremely hard to find a person who would create custom cms for free but I have no choice but look for someone. Plus it's not completely for free as I could put coder's banner or even google ads on my site. Maybe there are some fans of that PC game browsing here with good coding knowledge willing to help. All I can do is hope.

I'm not a coder, I'm a forum skin & website designer, but tell me what features you want and I'll see if I know where to find something free that has already been made.

I'm not a coder, I'm a forum skin & website designer, but tell me what features you want and I'll see if I know where to find something free that has already been made.
Thanks. I need different content categories such as players, guides, tactics where people could subit their content buy filling a form. For example guide would have two fields "intro text" and "full text". Players would have "Name", "Team", "Age", "Value" etc. Then I need modules for affiliates, poll, downlaods system. I use Mambo to get all this but it is not made for that and it is not "comfortable". Check the second link in my post. I need all the features that that site has.

Not happening I'm afraid, people just don't do that sort of thing for free, theres an incredible amount of work involved in something like that and are hundreds of free scripts available....

I sorry but this is just something you can not ask for free. I am a programmer and there is way too much programming involved in making a CMS. You might want to try dragonfly CMS.

You would be better off asking someone to make a mod for you or paying for it.

I would be willing to make it for you if you change your mind and are willing to pay.

You could always ask and persuade someone on Mambo's or Joomla!'s forum to make you some adapted component. Or try to look into their components database, you might be lucky and find some component which you only need to adjust slightly to fit your needs.

Back