• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.co vs .com

what would you use?

• .com (about $9)

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • .co.nr (free)

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • .co.tv (free)

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • .co.sr (free)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • .co.uk (about $6)

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • .co.us (not sure on price)

• .co.nz (not sure on price)

• Total voters

domainking

Obviously .com is the most common and most used internet address and .co has its advantages with company or corporation, and many for domains are available with .co and some are free, I'm just curious for opinions so let me know

Last edited:
do anyone understand what .ba.co talking bout ?? am very interested to get one. its allowed pointing DNS or forwarding .

Death Reaper said:
Too late, someone already took it :biggrin2:

Regards,
Domain name: tv.co.nr - is not in our database.

It means this domain name might be available for registration. And you can register it right now on our website Absolutely FREE !

Signup now to get this Domain name! - It's Absolutely FREE !

To learn more about Free Domains, please visit CO.NR Website here
uh huh....... :shame:

I would use .com since its one sylablle easry to remmer and most people (mostly compute illeterate ones) will remember! But I would really liek to use .ws (A dollar more than .com) or .cc (Cool easy to remmber and hsort like ws, Also same letter used).

Edit: I dont really consider the co.nr and co.sr as Free Domain Names since they only redirect and does not support DNS. Uni.cc though has a crappy DNs but it still has it!

Last edited:
Back