• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clientexec | Automatation System | Account Creation

111host

Respected Brothers ,

Actually , I have a clientexec billing software installed on my server , but problem is here that when my clients try to signup or when i try to approve customer account manually i get following error.
" Account Creation Failed , the pakage was not found on the server " .

But I did make pakages in clientexec and WHM . then why am i facing this problem. Brothers i need your help .

Thanks

When doing this, make sure you have the servers registered properly (believe they use hash codes now). You also need to make sure that the package name in CE is the same package name in WHM.

Then it shouldn't have a problem. If you ever need help let me know love to assist.

Dear yeah , I added the same name in CE . Then why its not working . Why not choose whmcs instead of clientexec ?

WHMCS is truely the worse system for security of your clients information. All passwords etc are fully visable to your staff. Once upset staff member and hundreds of dollars stolen from your clients paypals.

C/E is a very robust system they have made many many changes, M/B is another great system.

Again if you need, just simply msn me (sorry AIM and YIM are not setup anymore on this pc.. gotta do that) I am more then willing to help yea out. Done installations and setups for years. At one time did skin designs etc for the system as well as custom mods.

Thanks Man for you kind Help . I have installed WHMCS . and was kicked out Clientexec .

Now I am deisging a Deisgn , I wanna Edit Template WHMCS but i dont know how to . Please Shoot me a PM with your I/M or instant messegener ID's/Information . I ll really apreciate you . You are really a good man and helper.

WHMCS is truely the worse system for security of your clients information. All passwords etc are fully visable to your staff. Once upset staff member and hundreds of dollars stolen from your clients paypals.
Do you know from a personal experience? Just wondering

Hey Andy,

Yes, I could actually name a few companies that had these security breaches, however they took the steps to fix this and I wont slander them as things are fixed. But I have seen this happen.

True. It pays no respect to any sort of client's information. Even worse...
Configuration > Services > lookup source and you have the root password displayed in plain text!

Not to say CE is any better though. Crappy navigation and customization features.
Thanks Man for you kind Help . I have installed WHMCS . and was kicked out Clientexec .

Now I am deisging a Deisgn , I wanna Edit Template WHMCS but i dont know how to . Please Shoot me a PM with your I/M or instant messegener ID's/Information . I ll really apreciate you . You are really a good man and helper.
Ask the same question here: http://forum.whmcs.com/

Thanks. I am going to be switching over to CE soon.

Yea - staff have permissions to view passwords and other info regarding the client.

I also think WHMcs's support system is much better.

Back