• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clicksor viruses from my site

melanie1

I run a very popular blog and started using Clicksor advertising on it last month. I use interstatial adverts and pop unders. However I have received a lot of emails from visitors that the adverts are downloading spyware and adware onto their computers and of course, I do not want this.

The problem is I have just moved to a more expensive host that can handle the capacity of visitors & I was hoping to rely on the revenue to pay for the hosting bills. In June alone I made $90 which is far more than I earn with Adsense in an entire year.

No one ever clicks adverts on my website hence why I have to opt to use popunders and interstatials. Can someone please help me? Are there any alternatives to Clicksor that are virus-free but could earn enough monthly to keep my site afloat?

I run a very popular blog and started using Clicksor advertising on it last month. I use interstatial adverts and pop unders. However I have received a lot of emails from visitors that the adverts are downloading spyware and adware onto their computers and of course, I do not want this.

The problem is I have just moved to a more expensive host that can handle the capacity of visitors & I was hoping to rely on the revenue to pay for the hosting bills. In June alone I made $90 which is far more than I earn with Adsense in an entire year.

No one ever clicks adverts on my website hence why I have to opt to use popunders and interstatials. Can someone please help me? Are there any alternatives to Clicksor that are virus-free but could earn enough monthly to keep my site afloat?

I am sorry to hear about your problems with clicksor, and not to make you feel bad but if you search on google you will find clicksor has a ver big bad reputation including there facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Hill-ON/Clicksor/48914070101

Try these:

1. #AdBrite
  2. #Bidvertiser
  3. #Chitika
  4. #AdToll
  5. #Exit Junction
  6. #Yahoo Publisher Network
  7. Target Point
  8. #Fastclick
  9. #ClickThruTraffic

This should be due to problem on our advertiser's side. This is a very serious violation, we need to locate the involving ad and take proper action to the campaign immdiately.

Please kindly contact your account manager with the below information for investigation.

1. IP address
2. Ad URL
3. Time of occurrence

Thank you for your collaboration!

I don't see any of them being good. You have to have a certain amount of traffic before you can even sign up. Looks like your screwed until you have a boatload of hits.

Back