• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clicksor Can Not Sign Up WTF?

DJboutit

I tried to sign up with clicksor but I could not participating sites must have 5,000 page views per day or 150000 page views per month WTF are they kidding? I do not fit those requirements so I can not sign up that is way to high for sites just starting out.

Wow, that's a bit steep :S Has it always been like that do you know? Anyone know?

5000 hits a day is steep I could see 100 or 250 or more but not 5000 what a joke. If your site get 5000 hit a day or more your in the top 500 sites on the web

just lie. I did and they don't bother to check.

don't forget though: without that amount of traffic don't expect to retire early on advert revenues!:p

Clicksor is good, thats what I use. It wasn't very hard for me to meet those requirements tho.

I saw someone mention earlier about them not checking, thats a lie, they do check. While they are reviewing your site your website will be put on trial until its accepted or suspended.

One of the site's I own doesn't get that amount of hit's but got accepted.

Edit : Sorry, didn't see the last reply date :eek3:

If you're publishing these on a free hosting network, that's actually very achievable. Our network serves many times 5,000 pageviews per day. But, if you are just running your own site, I can see where it would be a problem.

Back