• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clicks... I need Clicks!

JassiB

Well, I'm posting here to ask probably the one question that everyone wants the answer to, but nobody knows how to do.

How do you get your visitors to visit your sponsors without saying please click on our sponsor links (since this violates most ad websites TOS)?

Erm... And a second question, is it against the TOS of adengage to put a little thing on your website that tells your visitors to visit your sponsors? Maybe make a forum post about it or something?

Thanks in advance!

- JassiB

How?

I mean Adengage doesn't let you choose which ads to put, nor does it use a relevancy engine like google. :(

Too bad I'm not 18 yet or I'd be all over adsense.... *sigh*

- Jaypee

Don't force your visitors to visit on them. If they see something interesting then they will click on them in their own time.

Just make sure that you place the Adengage ads in a good place so that they are noticeable.

Haha... I guess I'll work them into my next layout.

I mean it would be better than just having them in my forums that nobody visits... lol

I mean I only have 4 members... =D

- Jaypee

JassiB said:
How?

I mean Adengage doesn't let you choose which ads to put, nor does it use a relevancy engine like google. :(

Too bad I'm not 18 yet or I'd be all over adsense.... *sigh*

- Jaypee
Many kids just have their parents just sign them up....

They have to be in a visible place and as much revelant as it can....try to find some adsense tips via google.com

the trick is to put the ad next to buttons.
like submit buttons

that way when people miss u get paid.
it works better if u make the page scrollable, then people scroll down really quick and miss the submit button.

All of you suck.

You should all be banned from these forums.

I'm a paid advertiser on engines, such as Bidvertiser and Adsense.

If you click on my ad, and cost me money, without being genuinely interested in my Ad. You're just robbing me.

Shameful

With only 4 members, I think it doesn't matter whether its Adsense or Adengage. It just don't make much of a difference. Just try getting more traffic and members for now before trying to monetize your forums/website.

I have 100+ members.
But i tried everything. I got like $0.7 in chitika in a 10 days!!
$1 in bidvertiser in 4 days.
and such low earnings.
I dont cheat the engines.
But then again, how can any site survive with such low earnings?
I have to pay for my next server charges...

PrasadKamat said:
I have 100+ members.
But i tried everything. I got like $0.7 in chitika in a 10 days!!
$1 in bidvertiser in 4 days.
and such low earnings.
I dont cheat the engines.
But then again, how can any site survive with such low earnings?
I have to pay for my next server charges...

Try: clicksor.com

if you want high earnings from your site or forum. Its must to have good contents that attact the visitor.. i experienced this myself.
i was not getting any kind of money from adsense. then i read some ebooks about them.. then i came to know what we should have to maximize our earning..
so my advise is first get visitors... then you don't need to do anything except waching your ads stats...
best of luk

Last edited:
Back