• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ClickHere2Surf.com...your thoughts

BrendanWX

I joined ClickHere2Surf.com, which pay 0.2 cents per click :)cry2: ). Only because I can't join AllClicks. So, does anybody have any info on CH2S? are they a scam? or do they pay? any problems with them? So far they seem OK to me.

AllClicks' Sign-up page:
NOTICE: March 15, 2001 - AllClicks will no longer accept non-US webmasters through this form. All foreign webmasters must sign up here.

Sorry. New signups are temporarily disabled due to maintenance.

According to their forum they have not been taking in many (if any) International affiliates from that date. :(

As for ClickHere2Surf, it does take awhile building up a high balance at $0.002 per click although I've been told that they do pay.

Why would any one want to send clicks to some one for 0.2 cents.

you would have to get 100 clicks just to get 20 cents, It just makes no sense.

You could link to clickthrutraffic and make more than 20 cents per 100 clicks.

Clickthrutraffic is a 2nd click program...not many people click thru the results page. CH2S is 1st click, so i reckon its better.

I do not know for sure about how cents work as its not my local currency but I know they pay one fifth of a cent per a click so 5 clicks would get you one cent

In my opion clickthru traffic is better, cause if you send one hundred people to them you will make more than 20 cents.

as I posted earlier, if you use "ClickHere2Surf.com" it takes OVER TWELVE THOUSAND (12,000) click throughs to reach the minimum payment to get a check.

give me a freakign break PLEASE.

Back