• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clan looking for Sponsorship!

WatchOut

Dear Webhosters,

I have a clan on Halo Custom Edition, PC game which doesn't require much from a computer, but I'm currently looking for a sponshorship, cause lately I have been asked a lot from my clan that they would love a 24/7 server, but I cannot afford a gamehost, so I'm currently looking for a free gamehost, I know it sounds pretty dump, but I can make it upto you, by putting banners in the forums/website. I'm an experienced Webmaster, and I know coding so I could set up a great looking website in a couple of hours, so is there anyone willing to host a gameserver for me?

Game:
Halo Custom Edition

Halo CE is unsupported and requires a Halo CD and Key to install.
I can provide you both of them, so don't worry about it at all.

Minimum System Requirements:
128 MB RAM, 32 MB VRAM, 1300 MB disk space

Clan Name:
=WR= ( about 15-20 players, some are very active some aren't, can get more )

I'm =WR=MeTi , everyone knows =WR= clan, and if it's a old player, you can hear the famous talk about us.

Please reply below if you can or are interested in hosting us, I own you all a very big favour, thanks.

Kind Regards,
WatchOut - =WR=MeTi

No, I need the game hosted, I have a paid website hosting, so I don't need the site hosted, only the gameserver.

Here's the Computer Requirements:

Minimum System Requirements:
128 MB RAM, 32 MB VRAM, 1300 MB disk space

So, is anyone willing to host us, we will have advertisements on our website for you, which means banners, and in the forums we will also have a message, about that you are hosting us, and that you are our sponsor.

Please reply below, if you are interested in hosting us, thanks.

by hosting, do you just mean use our computer to host the games? Like you would when you play games like unreal on LAN ?

Yes, that's what I mean, you put your computer online, and it should support connected to a good connection, that's what I mean.

Kind Regards,
=WR=MeTi

Let me see what I can do, and maybe I can offer this to you. Let me see if I have a spare comp around anywhere..

So you want your own internet cable to the computer thats gonna host you?
That might cost a lot for the hosting provider to give you that all by yourself :S

First of all, thank you a lot tigersfan for being very generous and trying to help me out, It means a lot to me, once again thanks!

Second of all, Blade1941 what I'm requesting is that a gamehoster hosts the gameserver for me, although I know my thread is kind of ''stupid'' but I'm currently looking for somebody generous to host for me, as I said I will put banners in my website & forum, the one related to the clan.

Regards

i might be able to help you out with this request. please e-mail me for details and ill see what i can setup. at the very least we can try it out. if it doesn't work out your no worse off then when you started.

email@game-files.net

Last edited:
Back