• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clan Hosting!

JesseGraham

Heya! im looking for some1 to host My AOE3 (Age Of Empires 3) Clan, the main index page is a website, with a few links to downloads and such!

And ill be hosting one PhpBB forums, ill only need about 25-50 megs space, and 1000mb bandwidth, ill place adds, and ill need 2 mysql(1 spare, just incase i decide to have another forum) and i would llike to be able to upgrade my space and bandwidth as it gets more popular, thanks!

Jesse Graham!

MSN: jessegraham1@hotmail.com
YIM: jessegraham1@yahoo.com.au or jessegraham1

JesseGraham said:
I think its more like 260 :p
Woah..... I only have one request so far and its being ignored already lol.

Do you allow forum posting? I guess not though from your other requests.:p

SORRY! i can tpost in forums(Already posting here! and doing school, and work experience(Profesional Gaming)) is very time consuming, and on top of that i have my sporting comitments...

Jesse I PMd you, only for the fact that, you didn't recieve one offer here yet, and you've been aronud for quite a while on FWS

kwekminghong said:
Woah..... I only have one request so far and its being ignored already lol.

Just wondering. Were does this request lay. Post up the thread.

tumble

www.extremepcgamerz.com

You will find our service to be top notch. Visit our site and see for yourself. You must post in our forum for account activation. However we do not require any forum posting after that post.

All accounts are FREE and come with Full CPanel. Ftp access.

•500mb Web Space
•50 Email Accounts
•10gb Bandwidth
•Front Page Extensions
•Web-Based Email Reader
•Incoming & Outgoing Mail
•Email Aliasing, Mail Manager
•Email Auto responders
•Quick Email Support
•Online Tech Support
•Online Manuals
•Online Control Panels
•Directory Protection
•Password Manager
•Spam Filtering
•Web-To-Email Form
•CGI-BIN
•Server Side Includes (SSI)
•mySQL/phpMyadmin
•PHP 4.3.8
•Perl 5
•Quad Xeon 3.0 GHz , Red Hat Fedora , Apache , Uninterruptible Power System,Temperature Controlled NOC , 99% Server Uptime , 24/7 Network Monitoring

We wait to hear from you. Visit us and see how good you could have it.

Never ever any ads or pop ups!

Thank you
www.extremepcgamerz.com

Back