• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CJB NET and OEMMAIL

ghobro

I have registered at cjb.net as ghobro.cjb.net and on
oemmail too. What should i do in order my mail service active?

I don't know much about oemmail, but I'll assume it's a third party mail service. If that's the case, they should provide you with an MX server to use. Simply enter that server hostname under the 'Mail Server' field on your CJB.NET account.

Their DNS setup request:
YOURDOMAIN. IN MX 10 MAIL.OEMMAIL.COM
THEMAIL.YOURDOMAIN. IN CNAME WEB.OEMMAIL.COM

I have tried everyonenet services, but i see, now they free services gone for new customer.

Then mail.oemmail.com is now handling mail for your CJB.NET hostname. If you're still having trouble, you will probably want to contact oemmail for further assistance.

yes. MX record correct, but trouble on CNAME. THis is info from OEMMAIL :

Status of your MX record: Your MX Record is Correct

Status of your CNAME record: CNAME Record is Incorrect

The CNAME record can not be entered without using a third party DNS service. If oemmail insists upon that record being in place, you'll either need to use a third party nameserver or use a different mail service. I know when everyone.net was still free it didn't require CNAME records be in place.

Ok. thx. Can my CJB domain use third party DNS service ( I have mydomain.com account)? If yes, so what will I do.

I only now mail service like everyone.net. Do you know another (without CNAME)?

You can use a third party nameserver. Just enter the nameserver in the 'DNS Server' field on the Modify Account page.

Back