• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cirtexhosting Review

aakashshah123

Hello,
I am not used to review much so please grant if there is any mistake in this post.
I hope this is the correct thread to review the paid host.
I have been using Cirtex hosting since past 3 months now and LEt me tell You that its the best host i have used sofar.
THere has been no downtime so far and my sites are live since the day i had created them.
Yesterday one of my sites www.nonstopmasti.be got a sudden flow of visitors . I have got 45000 visitors and still counting ( HOpe I reach 50000 by the end of the day) and IT utilized a gread deal of BW too, yet there has not been a delay of a single sec on loading of the site and functionallity of the site is going great too.
Best of Luck to cirtex Hosting guys for their future ventures.
Thumbs UP!!

P.s: Not to forget he price they are offering for their packages are way too low then their competitors . Great going.

Yesterdays Statistics
statistics1pr2.jpg

It isn't because of his hoster! Maybe an automated system did that! :) THERE IS NO way you have that good of a day!

Like I always say: Visits along mean nothing!! What is your conversion rate? That is what matters.

Thanks,
Adam

It isn't because of his hoster! Maybe an automated system did that! :) THERE IS NO way you have that good of a day!

Like I always say: Visits along mean nothing!! What is your conversion rate? That is what matters.

Thanks,
Adam

What do you mean by conversation rate?

Thanks,
Adam

Hi,
I had never Said that i got visitors through my webhost. I only expressed that if it would have been anyother host my site would have been down in no time.

This Month In span of 13 days I have recieved more than 100000 unique visitors and 2 million hits on my website.
The secret of high traffic: My articles got Digged twice in 10 days.
Currently my daily average traffic has increased to 1000 visitors. HEre is my current weeks traffic , though not as great as last week but substancially good.
serverei1.gif

I have got 45000 visitors and still counting ( HOpe I reach 50000 by the end of the day) and IT utilized a gread deal of BW too, yet there has not been a delay of a single sec on loading of the site and functionallity of the site is going great too.

Always great when your site gets an extremely large amount of traffic compared to the norm and everything works out fine :) Glad to see you've found someone reliable.

I nearly went with these guys once but instead i got a vps I did however a responce test on there forums and they replyed in 2 mins :p

thank you for sharing a good review

I read your post and just signed up with them. I even went to one of your sites and clicked on of your affiliate banners so hopefully you get a comission of some kind :banana:
And i found a coupon, a whole year, unmetered, under $20... SHWEEEET!!!

Last edited:
Back