• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Christian Jihad

Tree

Hrm?
NLC
Check this out and tell me for one second that this doesn't mirror what muslim extremists are doing to their kids to turn them into terrorists!

This is just unbelievably sick, and to go to a point where these kids have been brain washed and indoctrinated to die for their faith! This is Christian Jihad! This shows a bit more info But I have to say in all my life have I never seen something just so screwed up! Kids should be able to lives their lives, playing with friends, listening to Britney Spears or whatever they enjoy, not go to community centres and have retarded adults preach this ----! This is proof of it!

This is dangerous. The woman who started this up must have a brain cell.... no in fact, I don't think she's got any. This is indoctrination at it's most extreme. Thus should join the ranks of Hitler and Osama Bin Laden.

So tell me guys is this just harmless fun in preaching over the top Christianity. Or is it some really ----ed up indoctrination spreading like a virus towards Christian Jihad? Damn I'm pissed off!!

"It's training to be warriors, only in a funner way"

It's pretty extreme. I'd like to be a fly on the wall at these camps to see just how far this thing goes, and witness what level of indoctrination is at play here. Obviously I have no first hand account of what the muslims do to their kids either, but from what I hear, it certainly parallels this. I mean, they're being trained to be God's warriors...what else does a warrior do other than go out and fight? It's potentially very dangerous.

Then again, we're the ones that are going to be ----ed once Jesus comes back :p

:angel:

I watched about 5 seconds of this and think it's obscene. What do kids that age know about what they are being told to think.

Let kids be kids, they have enough ---- to deal with when they grow up, don't take what little they have away that early. The parents who take them there should be jailed for child abuse.

Any 'Jihad' aside - there is no such thing as a war for good reason.

The 'christian' wars (crusades - what a crock) have been the most bloody (that we know of in reported history) and almost all based on the words of those that never get involved in the killings.

Religion is something to be done away with as it is 99% the cause of all problems - just think nothing to differentiate or 'hate' then less problems on that front.

Children can go to school - not to a school for those that are of a religious bias. Adults don't go to church to listen to socially impotent people telling them what is right and wrong (how the hell do they know anyway).

I'll stop now before I go on an ethnic cleansing of all religious leaders :D

Good to know that there are still unbrainwashed thinking people in the world though.

PS - last time I was catagorised by someone was 'you sound like your a buddist' go figure - still get a lable.

God (in whatever form - manifest, alien, just a belief) good - religions bad!

i agreen with every work you said Decker, religion is the stupidest thing, mankind has ever created. Crusades came to the middle east, to re-capture there "holy-land", when they got here, not only did they kill muslims, they also killed christians that lived there in peace with muslims.Muslim extremists these days, announced jihad on most of the western world, but most of the people they kill are muslims just like them(iraq). Religion is not made to save people, it's made to controle them, that's why the church and other religious leaders, have a history of always standing with the oppressice goverments against the people

P.S: Read my Sig\/

people, you cant think that having religion is a bad thing.. It's bad when stupid people like these people have religion, but it's also bad when they don't.

You cant dislike all people that have religion, just because some of them are wackos..

Religion was created for the benefit of others, and to control the people.

Think about it. If there was no religion, there wouldn't be the ---- in the middle east, the crusades, the persecution of jews, christians, mormons, etc would never have happened if there was no religion.

Name one good thing that comes out of religion.

Tell me for one second that this doesn't mirror what muslim extremists are doing to their kids to turn them into terrorists!
I'm not happy with what your saying here. Just because Osama Bin Laden is a Muslim Terrorist does this make the whole Muslim religion BAD/Terrorists? In Islam we do not believe in killing other people, in fact, Islam, Christianity and Jews are actually related neighbors and believe in the same things! You can't say Muslims want to kill Christians, because the three religions are friends, and this is 100% against the Quran.

I have never heard of such Muslim training their kids to turn into terrorists, I would be disgusted if there was such thing. There are many Christian and Jewish terrorists, why don't people discuss them to? It's annoying.

I definitely 100% disagree with kids being not free what they want to do, or whatever was in that video. But I agree with RELIGION itself, if you do not believe in religion then please kindly respect other people who DO.

Maybe I misunderstood the whole article/video... But correct me if I'm wrong. Was the video about training Christians to terrorists or what? Well if it was I don't agree with it.

If someone forced me to do something that was against my religion, I wouldn't kill myself.
Religion was created for the benefit of others, and to control the people.

Think about it. If there was no religion, there wouldn't be the ---- in the middle east, the crusades, the persecution of jews, christians, mormons, etc would never have happened if there was no religion.

Name one good thing that comes out of religion.
Religion is what people believe. Religion has nothing to do with God (Yes, that's true). Religion is simply "What you believe in". Some Religions might believe that there is such thing as God, some religions might believe that a dog created the world. I simply said that religion has nothing to do with God because not every religion believes in God.

It's impossible for the world not to have Religion. Saying there's no such thing as Religion is saying that no one can THINK. If there wasn't god (I believe in god, but I don't want to get into the argument of that there isn't god, so believe what you want to believe), there will still be Religion.

However, I disagree with religions fighting each other about what they believe.

Last edited:
Yes, religon has done a lot of bad stuff.. But think about all the really assholes? Hitler, Starling, That Korean guy, the don't believe in god..

There arseholes and not arseholes, religion has nothing to do with it..

Its all a load of #2, the worst religion IMO as I have been their is the Mormons, what a bunch of brain-washers they are.

I don't believe in fairy tales, in the end it will die out, the world doesn't need it anymore, we can get answers for questions with knowledge and science without having to explain it with non-sense that never happened......

furthermore, the media above is a tiny 3 minute clip of a small part of a small chrisitian denomination, this sorta thing doesn't happen really, someone has made a story out of it is all, I also don't see how it's starting a war, it seems some the parents of these children want them to be god-fearing adults with a decent moral stature, this is worlds away from wanting them to shed blood in the name of thier faith, and the comparison is pretty loose to say the least.

Cant talk about people in wholes like that..

I don't shave my religion down you're throat, so why do you shave your's down mine? You can't prove there's no god at all. And why bother telling everyone how stupid being a Christan? It's just a "fairytale".

Last edited:
I don't believe in fairy tales, in the end it will die out, the world doesn't need it anymore, we can get answers for questions with knowledge and science without having to explain it with non-sense that never happened......
For God's sake, religion is not a subject to get answers! Religion is what people BELIEVE in. Not some sort of science. I'm sick of people that think religion is to get explanations. Science and Religion is 2 COMPLETELY different things. Science is stuff like dissolving salt, etc. Religion is what people believe in. What "none-sense that never happened"? So if a religion DIDN'T believe in god, you'd still say that's none-sense? You can't just say "happened", every religion believes in different things. I've never heard of science explaining if God exists or not though. Because no one knows. With 75% of the world believing in God, you can't be 100% sure that God doesn't 100% exist. "I" believe that most religion wasn't just created like that without any thinking, I believe it WAS witnessed, and people believe in it.
furthermore, the media above is a tiny 3 minute clip of a small part of a small chrisitian denomination, this sorta thing doesn't happen really, someone has made a story out of it is all, I also don't see how it's starting a war, it seems some the parents of these children want them to be god-fearing adults with a decent moral stature, this is worlds away from wanting them to shed blood in the name of thier faith, and the comparison is pretty loose to say the least.
No one said that this is starting a war. How the ---- can someone just make that story up? 1) Why would they want to waste their time making it up. 2) Why would they hire lots of adults and children just to make a video about something that doesn't exist? 3) So your saying all the recorded proof is fake? And its not just 3 minutes, look at the other videos Tree posted.

Last edited:
Well said Gopzap..
And nether thing, it's amazing that the Jesus, Buddha are all still remembered.
The only other people remembered from back then are warriors, leaders and bloody great scientists.. So whatever they did it must have been very impressive to make them be remembered for such a long time..

Didn't say it was fake, I said that represents a very small minority of a minority, it's more mispreresented than anything else.

Religions are all based around the same things, impossible happenings of resurrection from the dead, eternal salvation after life, the idea that a higher being created all that you see in 7 days, this is the stuff I'm referring too that's all clearly impossible.

Didn't say it was fake, I said that represents a very small minority of a minority, it's more mispreresented than anything else.
I'm confused... But nevermind.
Religions are all based around the same things, impossible happenings of resurrection from the dead, eternal salvation after life, the idea that a higher being created all that you see in 7 days, this is the stuff I'm referring too that's all clearly impossible.
Ok sorry I misunderstood then.

But religions aren't based on the same things. Some religions believe that dogs created the world, some believe that God did. Some religions believe the world was created in 0.00001 second, some believe it was created 674 billion years. Some religions believe that there is no such thing as space... Some believe in aliens... See what I mean?

I believe the world was created in 6/7 days but that's just me, and I also believe in paradise/hell. If god exists then why shouldn't these also exist? God isn't just there for nothing, miracles happen.

Back