• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Christian Hosting Design - need suggestions

You're right, the design is pretty ordinary. Your links are JPEGS which is why they look... terrible, and they use a javascript-rollover. You could have similar-looking links using no more than 1 image in total for each "set" of links, and that still display fine when images or javascript are disabled. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I suggest a fresh design.

It is kinda too much to compute in my mind. I dont know what to do. Make it simple with a link to Free Plans and Paid Plans. and then have one spot for the email. And then have Support etc. all with those links to free, paid, and email. Consolidate to ONE toolbar. Once you have done that you can list some like "popular" plans on another area. I have said this a lot to people...consolidate, consolidate, consolidate. If you need any help I am willing to step in and help for free. I am very happy to see someone making a Christian Host here. My email is cdwizard@advantexmail.net contact me there. I am definatly gonna sign-up! Hope you can use this to help Gods Plans!

I know... I really should get a pro designer to do it instead of doing it myself. I did buy a template, but I feel it's cheating so I took it off and started myself.

your effort to design the site yourself is appreciated but perhaps you can do something to improve the quality of the images that you are currently using, theyre kinda blurry.

well it doesn't look too bad but, the tools you're using for the design? and I have to subscribe to what Meksilon said about the javascript-rollover:p
Regards,

There is nothing wrong in using a web template that you bought yourself. Right now it just looks like it needs a lil work done to it.

aggiedude said:
Consolidate to ONE toolbar.
That's a very good point. Also remember that every page on your website should be accessable within 4 clicks of the home page.

aggiedude said:
I am very happy to see someone making a Christian Host here. My email is cdwizard@advantexmail.net contact me there. I am definatly gonna sign-up! Hope you can use this to help Gods Plans!

Not only is it completely biased

Using god as an excuse to make money is not going to help gods plans.

Nice One!.

My advice:
rm -rf Christian-Hosting.Biz/*

ryza said:
Not only is it completely biased

Using god as an excuse to make money is not going to help gods plans.

Nice One!.

My advice:
rm -rf Christian-Hosting.Biz/*

WOAH! That was uncalled for. Not exactly sure what you are trying to say but I would rather drop it. I just want to know WHY everyone in this forum gets so weirded out when I post something that might have a hint of religon in it. I am not trying to make money if that is what you think...and God might be using this hosting service to host a website that might help people get to know him. Just comeon! WHY do you have to be so negitive.

There is nothing wrong with having a Christian Hosting business. He wasn't using God as an excuse for nothing. Just because he feels comfortable with his religion is no reason to make those remarks.

What about people with other religions, do you think they will feel welcomed at this domain?
You are targeting one audience.

It’s like me registering the domain www.asian-hosting.com
and saying "it helps all Asians".
With a picture of an Asian guy

or www.whites-hosting.com
it helps all the white guys.
With a picture of a white guy.

How about www.catholic-hosting.com
this one helps all Catholics.
With a picture of a cross

even better; they all help god!

lmfao

and I find it insulting when someone has a service designed for one type of person - especially if im not that one type of person.

On top of that you are using a service/religion to make money that is the biggest rip-off IV ever seen, if you love god you should keep that to yourself and not get it mixed with business.

That’s just my two cents worth.

btw, sorry for going off-topic here.

Last edited:
Well like I said earlier. Just because he is comfortable with his religion is no need for you to throw off on him. He didn't ask to be criticized for the name. Just the layout and stuff. If he wants to call it christian-hosting.biz or anything else then it is his choice.

Sorry for going off topic as well. I have said what I think is enough. Your site looks good man. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
ryza everything you've said is uncalled for. Unless he's deliberately lied about being a Christian like a certain charity called CCF (the world's largest independent non-religious children's rights organization), then I see no reason why you should be attacking him. It's miss-uses by CCF that make angry, not uses by people who are actually Christian.

Last edited:
wow i cant believe u gave me negative points for posting here

what happened to your "i love god and want to help people attitude."

lmfao

Ur Design it by urself? I have to say if u did by urself *Applause* Since I am not good in web desing lol.

Good site :D

Back