• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Chitika question

james2002

I am currently using Adsense. But I got about 100 websites and would like to try different ads companies. I read about Chitika in joel comm book and when I look at the site it says it best suits websites which receive at least 10,000 pageviews per month. My websites are strugging to get pageviews and no way near 10,000. Each website may have about 1000-1500 page views per month.

I wonder any of you were successful to apply to chitika with similar page views of mine. Or should I wait until I got page views near 10,000. It might not happen.

thank you

if u have got very low pageviews per month, and most of your traffic is from US, UK and Canada, then u better try Bidvertiser.com. They pay good.

But, remember, they r very very strict on their TOS.

Back to chitika...

It depends. Let's say if you have a low amount of pageviews, but the majority of them are buyers. Meaning, people that tend to buy things online. They'll more likely click on the ads, so you can still generate as much as sites with a lot of pageviews but little buyers.

Back