• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Chitika - Fraud?

ChangAdam

Hi,recently i use Chitika,and what i noticed? i've got over $14 for 21 clicks! it's impossible for me so i am afraid they won't pay me (i want to be paid via check).So was any1 paid by Chitika by Check? if yes please tell me so i won't be afraid anymore!,thanks.

huh?? $14 for 21clicks!!!!!!!
Coooool man, keep it up :D
btw i don't know about them

They will first deduct 'fraudulent clicks' before they pay you. Those are clicks from Asia, repeated clicks and probably your own clicks also. Something between 10 and 90% will be deducted.

But has anyone got paid from them yet? I know alot of people who use them and I was thinking of using them to but noone I know got paid yet? Has anyone here got paid by them yet?

I havent got paid from them but my best friend and fellow webmaster has.

So they are not a fraud, they do pay, although the ammount you see in your account is the money earned BEFORE they audit it.

For instance one time they took 75% away from my friends account, and another time 25%, so at first to me it looked good then they audited it down so much.

Last edited:
Audition

Bondings said:
Something between 10 and 90% will be deducted.

MAN! :confused4

Suddenly I don't feel like using chitika on my site anymore.

Well, you always gotta take the good with the bad :)

Many people are having a good success with them so far. I haven't tried them myself, but many swear by them :)

Thanks Martin for the links :D
Just got accepted with chitika, now lets see what we can do with these tip & tricks ;)

It is available for indian webmaster & chitika name also drived from India only!! ;)
But they don't accept site so easily like they used to do before!
BUT as most of other ad services, they also accept most of the US traffic, so if you have traffic from asia, then chitika is useless.

Last edited:
Mr.X said:
It is available for indian webmaster & chitika name also drived from India only!! .....

Mr. X, One more thing I would like to tell you that, CEO of Chitika is also from India. And Chitika also delivers contextual services in the South Indian language Telugu.:smash:
I think you should visit link in my last post, You will find there....
Bad luck if you're from India or China
Or if your traffic is predominantly from there.......

@ amitnyamtabad:
I think you should also go through their TOS, it will be helpful to you. https://chitika.com/mm_terms.php?application=true :)

Don't know i was just saying because they accepted my site to serve their ads & i am from India ;)

Back