• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Checkpayment

janne

I was earlier asking for a swedish host and that was basically because of how I want to do the payment. I very much prefer not to give my credit card number out online. In Sweden it's very common that you can go to the bank and give them money and they send a check to the company.

It would be ok with me though to have a host in any country if they just accept one to send a check the way I explained. My question is if anyone of you have experience with hosts that accept this kind of payment?

regards,

Janne

Janne's question is for users to answer, not web hosts. And I beleive he is asking for hosts accepting an International Money Order? Or did I misunderstand?

Originally posted by Peo
Janne's question is for users to answer, not web hosts. And I beleive he is asking for hosts accepting an International Money Order? Or did I misunderstand?

Nope that's right :) see my post. I think you guys should appoint one more moderator that's here more often :)

No Janne is a he in Sweden, where he is from (it is a nickname for Jan). :)

Now, please back to topic and no more replies from web hosts. Thanks.

Originally posted by MN-Robert
I think you guys should appoint one more moderator that's here more often :)
You know where the report this post link is :p

Back