• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

check out my site

The first thing I noticed (even before the page finished loading) is that the images on the Top 5 bar are at different heights.

You might want to put some cellpadding into the text cells in the Featured Bands table. The letters run right into the vertical line that seperates the text from the band pictures.

It took me a few minutes to notice that your menu exisits. The green image and black letters fit in really well with the rest of the page. Perhaps too well. You need a little visual disonance to draw attention to a particular place on a crowded page like yours.

I do like the design of the menu. The menu background image looks good and is fits the theme of your page perfectly.

I originally confused the "Top 5" and "Updates" graphics as your menu bar. I could hardly see the real menu bar as it camoflauges (sp?) into your site. Speaking of which, I really like the way that everything blends in so nicely with your color scheme.

Back