• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Check out my gaming site

Originally posted by NintendoNG

It looks like more of a VB than a phpbb

it phpbb2..

just look at the bottom.

btw, it's suppose to look like vb because vB rules

Originally posted by Daniel

HEY! your the guy who did the TZN design.

I completely suck at graphics/web design.

I need help really I do.

LOL :)

Yeah, I'm that guy. I do a lot of designs and TZN isn't one of my best...
I couldn't help but notice you posted a link to alexkelm.com. I know it is off-topic but stay away from this guy! He takes advantage of everyone and is a little lying brat! I had a "lawyer" call him up once for stealing my designs.

Why don't you start a new thread?

Graphics: 67% D+
Design: 86% B
Formatting: 92% A-

Overall (not an average): 83% B-

Recommendations:
- Get a better logo
- Use a lot more graphics
- Make the resolution fit in 800x600

Comments:
Overall, a nice site. Colors are very good and the design is professional. The thing that took it all away is the major lack of graphics for a gaming site. It has a lot potential though :D

nice site, only ...

i would clean these things up a little:

1. the news on oyur main page goes behind the background so it looks un neat ( might be becuase i am @ 1027 x 786 )
2. The forum link is broken, and i suggest you use WBB *1 ( woltlab burning board )

If you have a button ill be glad to link to your page

*1 an example is @ http://windows.jaha.dk/forum/

My site is located @ http://windows.jaha.dk

Just for the record i am 13 as well.

Originally posted by R. K. Raja
There seems to be a lot of 13 year olds running around in here. Luckily I'm turning 14 in 3 days :D
]

well i am turing 14 on the 7th of april this year so i dont have that long to go. And a lot of 13 year old people run websites because their parents have no clue to how. Or because they are interested in the internet.

Comments: Some of the text is a little cut off so it displays in the blue table. Add more graphics

Overview rating(out of 5): :) :) :)
Design: 620/1000
Speed: 920/1000
Organised: 930/1000
Graphics: 500/1000

Overall: 743/1000, 74/100, 7/10, excluding speed: 683/1000, 68/100, 7/10

Back