• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheapest .com or .ca per year

syd

NLC
NLC
Signup for 1 or 2 years only. Can anyone give me a link to the cheapest ones? My friend told me he got his for $20 but I just want to make sure. Thanks

reg2c spams. they have spamed the opensrs resellers. you can find a thread about this at sitepointforums.com

stay away from spammers

spammers?

Reg2c.com spammed me once and I sent an email to them to stop it. they stopped spamming at me so far.

GoDaddy.com? Ah..they spam everybody too

Godaddy does not spam. they send emails to their members about their services and you can turn off these emails from the account panel at your account.

Sense,

You are right.. we can turn off the spam from GoDaddy.

But if the question is the cheapest, then, I will go with Reg2c.Com. Actually I have accounts on both companies. :)

So far I am happy with both services.

Sense,

They do not spam me and the topic of this thread is "the cheapest domain..."

I told you that I told Reg2c.com not to send email to me. And they did listen to me. And if they send emails to everybody..then that is not my problem..

Sense,

I hate SPAMMERS as well. Really..I just hate them. But this Reg2C.Com does not SPAM me.

I use this company because they do not spam me. If they start to spam me one more time..then I will drop them. :)

yes you all care only yourselfs I will give you a life advice

you do not have the right to get angry when someone kicks you if you did not try to stop kickers in the past

I'm sorry for you :(

Last edited:
Back