• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheaper Live Support Solution than Kayako LiveResponse

ChangAdam

Hello,

I'm looking for a solution for Live Support, as we are now using Kayako LiveResponse but it does cost a bit and additionaly we are having some problems with the software lately.

Could you please recommend any cheaper script/program for Live Support?
But not very cheap, we want it to be good as well.

Yeah, use ChatStat, i've used it before, it's cool.
and free, but with month to month payable upgrades.

I second that. We used to have it for a while. Not only is it affordable, but its license is forever, unlike chatstat where you pay month to month.
http://www.stardevelop.com/

I hate having to pay month to month for software I "own". I know the point is reciprocal income for the creator, but it sucks. I don't know if any software companies do this, but they should flat rate older versions of their software. Sure there may be security risks involved, but at least you own something.

What about free ones? There's help live centre, which is pretty good. And crafty syntax, also good, ugly but works well. I might be making a (good) free chat tool too.

As for paid, I'd take a look at stardevelop's live messenger, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Good luck!

If you are looking for a kayako live response lisence - I might know one going cheap (owned lisence). Hit me up on msn ;)

As for other solutions, search hotscripts, but I have to say I have used Boldchat , Chatstat and Kayako LR.

Chatstat is probably the most bang for buck solution ;) - I have also heard good things about phplivesupport.com - and that is a lot cheaper.

Only problem is there is not demo for it... There is a 30 MBG so that makes up for it. Any one have the multi domain license?

How many operators will you be having at a time ? If it's only one, then you can probably use TrioLive for free.

I just grabbed a copy of Live Help Messenger and will be doing a test run this weekend and will let everyone know how it turns out.

Back