• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheap...

is0lized

See Below
hello, i am starting a free redirection service and i would like a free host, but it wouldnt suit my needs, so i need a cheap host

30-50 megs
PHP
CGI
SSI
FTP
UNDER 7$ a month
10 gigs min bandwidth

no setup - or CHEAP setup

i am already paying 25$ a month so i have not alot of money

[Edited by is0lized on 03-07-2001 at 11:17 AM]

Originally posted by is0lized
hello, i am starting a free redirection service and i would like a free host, but it wouldnt suit my needs, so i need a cheap host

30-50 megs
PHP
CGI
SSI
FTP
UNDER 7$ a month
10 gigs min bandwidth

no setup - or CHEAP setup

i am already paying 25$ a month so i have not alot of money

[Edited by is0lized on 03-07-2001 at 11:17 AM]

I'm not too familiar with redirection services, but I believe you need a static IP. So just incase you do find a cheap hosting company, make sure they offer static IP addresses to their members. I know there are a few that do not offer it unless you pay an extra fee. Also, check out http://www.blasthosting.com, they are really good and cheap.

Most hosts that cost tripple the price you are after paying will not allow you to run a redirection service. Quite a lot of hosts do this now, so make sure you read the AUP.

Back