• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap Vps Server

Icemaster

Hi

Im looking for a cheap vps server for around $5-$10 per month the specs needed are

- 512MB dedicated RAM
- 20GB space
- 500GB Bandwidth
- fair share CPU
- Windows 2003 Enterprise x64

now i know $5-$10 is very cheap but thats all i can pay at this time how ever this would be for about 6-8 months when i can then pay the full price per month but as its low i will how ever add a ad banner to my website and on my forum Signature allso will place a topic in the Advertisements of a forum used by game owners looking for new server hosts on this forum there are 66,115 registered members

"Our members have made a total of 518,969 posts
We have 66,115 registered members
The newest member is torpry
Most users ever online was 1,015 on Jul 12 2009, 09:28 PM"
(just to show they are actvie)

thanks for taking the time to read this and hope we can work together

thansk again

You will need to increase your budget a little if you want to get a VPS with those specs as $5-$10 will not cover all you need. You'll need to think about increasing to about $20-$30 at least.

hi,

we can offer you with this:

VP 1......$10/mo
Space 25GB
RAM 384MB/512MB
Data 450GB
IP 1 Usable

but....only that in nix vps.

When choosing a VPS hosting provider, it is important to consider your needs and budget. AllWebHost is a popular VPS hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance.

VPS Hosting plans starts at only $5/month. You can grab the best deal here >>> https://allwebhost.com//vps-hosting-promo/

You will get the best features:

CPanel / Plesk Panels
Fast NVMESSD Storage
Daily Backups and Snapshots
Redundant Systems with Failover
24/7/ 365 Dedicated Support
Quick Server Deployment

bodHOST managed VPS plans come with root access and SSD storage, offering good value for the resources provided. bodHOST is known for its developer-friendly environment and extensive documentation.
  • High-performance infrastructure
  • 24/7 monitoring and support
  • Advanced security measures
  • Multiple Linux OS options
Limited Time Offer: Get 25% OFF on bodHOST VPS Hosting using code VS25! Don't miss out on this incredible deal!

Back