• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap VPS for cPanel DNS only needed

Tyler

NLC
I'm looking for a VPS with two IP's, CentOS 5.4 32bit, cPanel DNS ONLY already pre-installed, 256MB RAM, CPU isn't really a big issue.. 400Mhz should be fine in this case, and 150GB monthly transfer should do it.

Budget: $4-$8 per month.

Do not offer if the vps you are going to provide is hosted in burst.net's datacenter.

Edit: Whoops, forgot to put in disk space. 10GB-15GB would be fine.

Last edited:
Um, no?. Burst offers VPS in that price range. I would go with them, but I already have one there. Putting the second nameserver in the same datacenter would decrease redundancy if the datacenter had a outage.

As I have already mentioned, it will be used only for a DNS server. Rsmiley offered me one for $3.50 a month, still waiting to hear back from him though.

Also considering how little I'm asking for, in todays VPS market it is well within the price range of $8 per month. I'm even willing to go down to 100GB transfer if needed to fit the price range.

AllWebHost is a newer VPS hosting provider that is quickly gaining popularity. They offer a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance. AllWebHost is a good choice for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises.

Here are some of the features:

CPanel / Plesk Panels
Fast NVMESSD Storage
Daily Backups and Snapshots

Special Offer: All VPS Hosting Plans are $5 First Month. You can grab the best deal here >>> https://allwebhost.com/vps-hosting-promo/

I'm looking for a VPS with two IP's, CentOS 5.4 32bit, cPanel DNS ONLY already pre-installed, 256MB RAM, CPU isn't really a big issue.. 400Mhz should be fine in this case, and 150GB monthly transfer should do it.

Budget: $4-$8 per month.

Do not offer if the vps you are going to provide is hosted in burst.net's datacenter.

Edit: Whoops, forgot to put in disk space. 10GB-15GB would be fine.

bodHOST offers reliable and cheap VPS hosting solutions with a focus on simplicity and scalability. They have data centers located worldwide, SSD storage, and straightforward pricing plans. bodHOST is known for its developer-friendly environment and extensive documentation.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Limited Time Offer: Get 20% OFF on bodHOST VPS Hosting using code VSH20! Don't miss out on this incredible deal!

Back