• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap .org domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyortonweb

So, I've been scouring the web all day long but to no avail. I'm looking to purchase one - three cheap .org domain names but the problem is, I can't find any sites that charge $3 or so, and accept PayPal.

I'm liking the look of iPowerWeb since they include Whois privacy, but they don't accept it and I'm running out of options. So if anyone knows of any places, it'd help dearly!

Thank you

(If it's only for the first year, that's fine too)

Does it have to be .org? Or can it be .net or .com?

globat.com sells them for 1.95$

im also looking for .org but are these companies realible? im looking forward to purchase like 5years or 10years with these offers

dont mind.. i read its only for the first year.. it would come out that 1and1.com is still cheap among others if purchasing 5years or so..

I have more than 10 domains with whiz.in. They accept PayPal and as reliable as any other Directi reseller.(such as Purohit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back