• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap high bandwidth VPS

anonman

Could anyone give me a VPS with very high bandwidth, b500GB+ per month will do, with 348mb+ ram, lower if it has to be, and only a few hundred MB of space, the lowest you can have.

Using it for my proxy, so I dont really need alot of space, just bandwidth and a bit of power.

looking for something around 12$/M give or take paid monthly, or quarterly. (I can raise it if I need to)

I know this is wierd, but it must be hosted NOT in the US, so i dont have to fill out a load of US tax forms, as I am in the UK.

Thanks.

Hi Coduk!

SteadCom - the leader in Virtual Server Hosting Solutions can offer you the following. Use the coupon code "juneatsteadcom":

Novice
10GB Disk Space
128 MB Guaranteed RAM
256 MB Burstable RAM
300 GB of Premium Bandwidth X2 = 600GB Bandwidth
$19.99/month 20% Discount = $15.96/month!
Use coupon code "juneatsteadcom"

Sadly, SteadCom VPS's datacenter is located in Los Angeles, California so we are in the U.S., but if you can't find any quality VPS hosts outside of the US you always have this offer. You can order another 128MB of RAM for just $5.00 if need be.

We hope you find what you were looking for, and thank you for considering SteadCom!

Order Today!

No, im 13, and you have to be 18 to apply for US international tax form. Lol, i would just pay the tax if it was that easy.

No, im 13, and you have to be 18 to apply for US international tax form. Lol, i would just pay the tax if it was that easy.

You dont need to fill in any forms to pay US tax. You simply just pay it. You ONLY need to fill in a form to claim back US sales Tax, which for $15 is not worth it, also, most hosts here dont pay tax anyway.

Last edited:
Back