• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheap dedicated shoutcast server

weedfreak2012

looking for a dedicated shoutcast server heres the specs

auto dj

openbsd as os

128kbps bitrate

300+ slots

a free trial for i can get the fell of this never had one before

a decent amount of space and allowed to buy more if needed
a decent amount of bandwidth and allowed to buy more if needed

thats all thanks for looking take care

I think OVH.co.uk are about the cheapest dedicated server provider as long as you live in one of the countries that they accept orders from.

The problem with them is that they don't guarantee bandwidth quality outside certain countries and their support is slow.

I don't think they offer free trials.

looking for a dedicated shoutcast server heres the specs

auto dj

openbsd as os

128kbps bitrate

300+ slots

a free trial for i can get the fell of this never had one before

a decent amount of space and allowed to buy more if needed
a decent amount of bandwidth and allowed to buy more if needed

thats all thanks for looking take care

Hello again!

I can offer you a free trial however i think its only fair for both us and you that we wait until you complete your other free trial.

We don't do free trials but if you can post your budget i am willing to help you out.

Hello again!

I can offer you a free trial however i think its only fair for both us and you that we wait until you complete your other free trial.

sure i can wait but onething i still cant get into cpanel thats what i want the passwords to not the client area oh and howmuch your willing to charge for thededicated shoutcast server i had a offer for 44 per month for upto 500 slots could you give me a better price and do you still have softlalious however its spelt thescript installer thanks :) ohbtw is irc allowed on my hosting account
or is allowed to be linked to a irc shell thanks again

Hi Jody, I believe we have already provided you with an offer over our site. Have you taken this into consideration?

sure i can wait but onething i still cant get into cpanel thats what i want the passwords to not the client area oh and howmuch your willing to charge for thededicated shoutcast server i had a offer for 44 per month for upto 500 slots could you give me a better price and do you still have softlalious however its spelt thescript installer thanks :) ohbtw is irc allowed on my hosting account
or is allowed to be linked to a irc shell thanks again

Hello,

Regarding your cPanel account we have sent you the login details a couple of times, if you login to your ifhost.com WHMCS account area you can also see the login details there. Regarding IRC it is allowed as long as we don't get any complaints, for more info i suggest you submit a ticket.

Regarding the price for a dedicated shoutcast server, i can offer your our package found at https://hostrail.com/vpsshoutcast.php for $40/month.

Back