• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap Dedicated Server offers plz

Ok, I am not buying one now, but I might buy one, I would just like to see great dedicated server offers before thinking of getting one.The specs/what I need required in all plans:
1 tb of b/w
Fully Managed
Root Access
Private Vlan( or whatever you call it)
Plz list your offers

Last edited:
Hello sir,

I can offer you the following server, It is our cheapest, server currently with a control panel. Management is $30 dollars extra, however if you order today we will manage your server free of charge.

AMD Sempron 2600
1024MB RAM
80GB Drive
1000GB BW
8IP's (5 useable)
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
Price - 175/month + $25/setup.

management includes:
- 24/7/365 Technical Support
- 24/7/365 Server Monitoring (5 Minute Intervals)
- 1-6 Hour Ticket Response Time
- 6-24 Hour Ticket Resolution Time
- No Time Limit on Work or Tickets
- Initial Server Setup and Security
- Routine Upgrades to PHP, MySQL, Cpanel, etc.
- cPanel / WHM / Fantastico Technical Questions
- Custom Apache Recompiles including PHP Module
- Fantastico DeLuxe Installation and Upgrades
- RVSkin Installation and Upgrades
- Zend Optimizer Installation and Upgrades
- Advanced Policy Firewall (APF) Setup and Configuration
- Brute Force Detection (BFD) Setup and Configuration
- Secure and Harden HTTP, MySQL, FTP, SSH, and TMP Directory
- RootKit Hunter and CHKRootKit Setup and Configuration
- System Integrity Monitor (SIM) Setup and Configuration
- MyTOP (MySQL Top Processes) Setup and Configuration

We do have cheaper servers if you do not requre a control panel or if you want lower specs. Please contact us using any information found in the contactus link on our sig.

Well, I don't have the money yet, thats why I asked if there is any offers. I have no budget yet because I am currently looking for offers until I get the money.Just give me a reliable, cheap and pretty strong servers

well sir the server I pointed, I have around 15 clients who offer webhosting gameservers, and there all using that server, or the server up from that, for an extra $25/month. So they are very reliable, and well powered.

We would loved to offer you our specials at us$128.00 but since you are not sure as to when you will confirm, my quote may be outdated the day you decide to order.

NetCafe said:
We would loved to offer you our specials at us$128.00 but since you are not sure as to when you will confirm, my quote may be outdated the day you decide to order.
100% agree - no quote from us for this exact reason.

Private Vlan( or whatever you call it)
For what? WOuld be nice if you could explain why you need that.

Hosting-Shack can offer you:

(Fully Managed is $30 extra per month, cPanel is $22 extra per month)

HS-Celeron1:

+ Intel Celeron 2.0 GHZ
+ 512MB DDR Ram (1 GB for $22 extra per month)
+ 80 Gb Western Digital 7200 rpm Hard Drive
+ 2000 Gb of premium bandwidth.
+ 3 Ips included. (Private vLan for $6 extra per month)
+ Free Plesk!
+ Full Root Access
+ Unmanaged

$95/month

This offer only lasts for 3 more weeks, after that the price will go up to $105/month.

To order, please email: sales@hosting-shack.net or PM me.

Last edited:
Private VLANs provide port-based security and isolation between ports within the assigned VLAN. Data traffic on downlink ports can only be forwarded to, and from, uplink ports. (Note that private VLANs and normal VLANs can exist simultaneously within the same switch.)

Basicly they allow you to protect your own server from certian ports ect, well the main switch allows them all. This feature is offered on all servers we provide.

Ever thought about getting a VPS? It would be much cheaper than a dedicated server, but may have just less bandwidth than your currently looking for.

Well here is my VPS offer;

+ 30 GB DiskSpace
+ 600 GB Bandwidth
+ Full Root Access
+ FREE domain (.com, .net or .org)
+ Unmanaged (Semi-Managed at only $10/month)

For only $38.99/month

Addons:
cPanel $15/Month
Plesk $20/Month

To order please PM me or send an email to: sales@hosting-shack.net

Last edited:
Umm... No... Thats the price for a VPS like that. No overselling is involved. Many hosts will be able to give offers like the one i just gave.

Back