• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

changing a link by javascript?

darthnathan

is there anyway that you could set javascript to change a link from one page to another at a certain time? e.g changing a link to freewebspace.com from bravehost.com using a timer? this would save me changing it myself

Thanks
Darthnathan

So do you want it so on your computer, lets say X=5, after "X" minutes, your computer changes to bravehost, or do you want it so, lets say you had clients, someone spends X Minutes on their page before it goes to your host page?

do you want the link to change infront of the visitor, or do you want to change on reload ?

I dunno what everyone is talking about cron for, it's very strange.

Do you want the link to change to a particular link for ALL visitors? Or you want it separate for each visitor, depending on how long they have stayed on the page?

Do you want the link to change in front of the visitor, or the link to change when the visitor has reloaded the page?

Do you want the link to change to a particular link for ALL visitors? Or you want it separate for each visitor, depending on how long they have stayed on the page?

Do you want the link to change in front of the visitor, or the link to change when the visitor has reloaded the page?
i think he wants difrend for every user based on the reload of a page.

Back