• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CGI host with no adds? please help..

PSCave

Hello, I'm searching for a host with CGI avaible, with no adds, and so that I can use browser for uploading (not ftp, that means I can't use www.f2s.com)...

Anyone who can point me to the right direction?
Thanks.

Done that,, but...

Yes I have done that, and found hosts with cgi but most of them got banner (if not all of them)... SO please if anyone knows where to find a site where I can use cgi with no adds, please point me there!

The no-ads cgi hosts disappear faster than grandma's cookies. Really even if you find one, I'd start asking around for a replacement. Can we afford $3-$5/mo? I'd suggest a paid account for anything cgi related. No ads, and more dependable. At least you can complain if the server is slow. :)

Every now and then someone comes on here saying they offer this. I don't bother to keep up with who, as they don't stay around long for the most part, but maybe someone will post a no-ads host that supports cgi. Does f2s.com?

Really I should just sit back, since I have no clue.

Back