• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CGI and at least 100 meg ???

jonny

It's for a legit photo gallery. It needs to be reliable, browser or ftp. Clawz.com was down, so any other options?

Jonny

Try two Hypermart or VirtualAve accounts. They give you 50MBs/CGI/SSI/FTP and allow 3 accounts per user(email address).

From GCSNET.net

Terms and Conditions

- No warez sites
- No image, sound, or video archives
- Legal content only
- No adult sites

A gallery aint an archive right?

Cause those things will slow donw the server and cause bandwidth charges to increase effectivly killing the company when they can't pay it.

Also, you can have a site takes up 100megs and it not an archive. A couple of my fansites take up about 50 megs and they're still increasing.

I'm working on a NFG fan site. It's gonna be about 80MBs big. 35MBs of pictures, bass/guitar/drum tabs, bios, lyrics, news, message board, etc.

Coolin probablly has a message board which is why he has so much stuff.

Actually, images take up a lot of space too. Also, I don't have a message board for my site. (I should though.)

Back