• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cds?

Nick

NLC
What happened to cds? He was here for like a month and posted like crazy, and then I haven't seen him since.

You guys are kidding right? He was referring to the person that went by the nickname "cds"! Did you even read the post? :)

yes i did, i was joking.. i have no clue where he is

but i got a dvd in my comp just cuz DVDs will replace CDS, cuz they have more space :)

There was a person named cds :)? I finally invested in a stand alone DVD player and think it's great. Far superior to VHS.

MDs are nice - small... compact... and expensive......
So are the MD players.

I'm waiting for the next generation of portable jukeboxes that stores large media files and is UF, I'm willing to buy those. I'm wondering wether MDs will become really something, like the CDs.

Okay, this post is completely unecessary, and it had nothing to do with the guy you were asking about.. :p

Well we commented on his crazy amount of postings (200 some in three days) and he got mad and left.

Well as long as we're talking about CD's/DVD's

I don't think DVD's will replace CD's (as far as music goes) for a while. I read some DVD FAQ article or something on the internet that said the major record labels were uninterested at DVD at this point in time. And I think it would be a very slow conversion. It wouldn't be like one day you can go out and get CD's, and then the next day, all you can get is DVD's. I mean, they still sell audio tapes of most albums on amazon.com. Those have been around for ages! Plus, could you imagine the confusion of people trying to play the DVD's in their CD player? THe same size, shape, and everything! That's gonna be a mess!

And I love DVD movies, and the fact that nearly all of them come with a letterboxed format on one side. It's 500x better than VHS, which is a badly outdated format to begin with.

Back