• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CDIWeb....

Spike10101

Today I had a few people complain to me that they are getting a message saying they used there 5mb for today, try back tomorrow. This never happened before today. So i went to my site and after a little while of browsing, I got the same message. This is what it says:

"You Have Reached Your Bandwidth Limit
Please Try Again Tomorrow

Due To The Abuse And Cost Of Bandwidth We Limit Each Surfer To 5 Mbytes Of Bandwidth A Day

You Will Be Allowed To View CDI Web Sites Again Tomorrow "

I was wondering if anyone else is getting this? Did this just get put in today? 5Mb isn't much is it? I know its free, but why did it not have this when i first signed up?

Thanks for any help!

Tony

Originally posted by Spike10101
I was wondering if anyone else is getting this? Did this just get put in today? 5Mb isn't much is it? I know its free, but why did it not have this when i first signed up?

Um, that 5 mb is PER INDIVIDUAL SURFER, not for the site as a whole. CDI Web still does not limit aggregate traffic.

My sign in name is "thunderbirds"

The address: http://users.cdiweb.us/thunderbirds/index.htm

It is just a car site that I put together for fun...lol. Nothing special or anything. I just happen to like thunderbirds.

Um, that 5 mb is PER INDIVIDUAL SURFER, not for the site as a whole. CDI Web still does not limit aggregate traffic.

Ok, but how come today is the first time this has ever happened? I have went through the site a bunch of times and have never got this notice before!? I could look at every picture on the site before, now I can't even look at 4 pages (my site has a bunch of car pics). It won't even go to the CDIWeb homepage. It gives me the 5Mb notice thing....

Well thanks for the help and anymore I get!

jon, Why don't you ever help me out or even respond when I try to talk to you on AIM ?

Originally posted by gt14
jon, Why don't you ever help me out or even respond when I try to talk to you on AIM ?
Seriously, stay on topic. :rolleyes:
Myself, and others too I bet, don't care if Jon chooses to avoid you.

Originally posted by Spike10101
Ok, but how come today is the first time this has ever happened? I have went through the site a bunch of times and have never got this notice before!? I could look at every picture on the site before, now I can't even look at 4 pages (my site has a bunch of car pics). It won't even go to the CDIWeb homepage. It gives me the 5Mb notice thing....

Well, I guess that's just the way they have to survive. If you don't like it, switch to another host like I do all the time.

Back