• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CC Processing

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
Currently, I am using squareup.com for cc. I like it as it is one simple flate rate for any card processed.

However, I am looking for something that is reliable, and very low cost or even free for my websites.

I want the software to be able to integrate easily. I also would like it, so it could generate invoices with an invoice number so my customers and I both can keep track of the payments and what they are for.

Right now, they fill out a simply submission form, and manually enter in their invoice number, amount to be billed, etc.

I would also like the software to automatically accept the payment once they click submit, and then hopefully in under 24 hours deposit into my account.

Would also like to just be charged a flate rate and not be charged like 6 different fees.

anyone know of anything?

all I need is something that charges a flate rate per transaction and deposits into my account.

I also need it to accept all major credit cards.

You're very confused between payment processors and software for accepting payments. Any merchant account or payment processor will do what you are looking to accomplish.

You need to either create your own pages (via API) and couple that with your payment processor, or use something like WHMCS or QuickBooks or something to take care of the software side of things.

I know that, but I know that quite a few merchants charge you multiple times for accepting any payment amount.

I want one that just charges a flat rate regardless of the amount.

I don't know of a single merchant that charges you multiple times for one transaction. It should be a set amount (i.e. $0.30) and then a percentage of the transaction cost...2% or what have you. Look at any of the big merchant providers and they are all the same way, at least from what I've seen.

I have to agree with WSWD on that one. I have never seen a payment processor that will do what you described previously.

I've had great experiences using 2CheckOut and it generates unique invoice numbers for each transaction.

Back