• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Car stereo equipment for sale cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC_TOM

I can get u banned.
Hey,

I've got some car stereo stuff for sale.

(1) 1200-watt max Pyramid Hyper Pro 15" subwoofer/speaker
(1) 1800-watt American Legacy amplifier (used a little)
(4) 350-watt max Pyramid 10" subwoofers/speakers (used a little)
(4) 200-watt max Reactor 8" subwoofers/speakers
(6) 200-watt max Pyramid 6x9" speakers
(2) 100-watt max Jensen 6x9" speakers (used a little)
(1) 50-watt Jensen tape deck (used)
(1) 300-watt American Legacy amplifier
(1) 350-watt Kenwood amplifier (used)

I gotta clear this stuff out. You can email me or reply to this making an offer. Sorry Peo if this is breaking any rules, I just figured it's general discussion.

If you want to make a private offer on any or all of this, you can email me tomgrotjan@hotmail.com

I've also got 7 web servers that aren't in use. I'll probably sell some of this in a huge garage sale next month if I don't sell it sooner..

When you say used or used a little what do you mean?

What type of servers? could you post or PM the specs? thanks

If none of this sells, an online auction might work

Seven Webservers? Hmm.... if they are cheap I might gather up enough money...

Ebay is your best bet... people go crazy there, and bet outrageous prices. Stupidity at its worse.

yep, post the server specs and any other hardware up for grabs. I might be interested..

I don't really want to sell the servers on ebay, I actually see stuff going REALLY cheap on there. That's where I bought some of these in the first place..

About the speakers, I'll just throw in some basic speaker wiring.

"Used a little" used for under 2 months, still in like-new condition

"Used" still works great but might have some scuffs, wear.

The servers are as follows:

4 of them are- Dual P3 650's, 128 mb ram, 20 gb IDE hdd, 52x cd-rom, brand new

1 is- P3 500, no memory, no hard drive, cd-rom, brand new

I have a few other antiques that nobody would be interested in. You can make an offer on any of these servers and I might take you up on it..

So Bigperm, you're looking for a system

Do you have a stereo picked out yet? Cuz I don't have any extras at the moment except for a Jensen tape deck. What's your budget? I'll see what all I could give you.

hmm, here's what I see as the perfect $250 package:

2 Pyramid 10" 350 watt subs in standard dual-speaker box, 350 watt Kenwood amp

Let me know if you're interested. For best sound, you'd put the 10 box in the trunk or in the hatch if you don't have a trunk. I'd push 175 watts to each speaker, from the 350 watt amp. That way you're maxing out the amp and getting a lot of watts, but you won't blow the speakers. Not sure how much you know about this stuff, but when speakers say 350 watts, that is the max, and you should never use more than about 80% of the maximum wattage.

Edit: I can include all necessary speaker wires in the deal.

Not sealed as far as I know, I'll be honest I'm not sure what ported is.

It isn't bandpass; it's just a normal looking speaker box with both of the subs facing out of one side, and sitting side-by-side. (edit) http://www.milcreek.com/xforce.JPG (/edit) is the box, but with different speakers in it.

If you pay for the plane tickets. ;)

I'm sure, if you buy it, that you could easily find someone to do it. it is pretty easy. (usually)

Sure, it isn't too hard to set up. The offer is still on the table if anyone wants them enough to actually buy them. :)

Whoever buys them will have the best system in town..:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back